Many people have wished to Immigrate to Canada for a long time. In 2021, a good chunk of the crowd was able to realize the dream. The year was record-breaking in Canada’s immigration history as the country issued 401,000 Canada PR invitations. That’s great! Right? The encouraging news gives those hoping to migrate to Canada in 2024 and subsequent years reason to be optimistic. Let’s take a look at what we can expect from Canada Immigration 2024.
Canada Immigration 2024 – Expected Changes
Change in Travel Restrictions
- In the previous year, Canada imposed a slew of travel restrictions in an attempt to control the virus’s spread. As the impact of COVID-19 has faded, these restrictions may be repealed in 2024, making the Canada Immigration Process as simple as it was previously.
Changes in Express Entry Draw
Check Your Eligibility for Free!
- During the pandemic, Canada continued to hold Express Entry drawings, but the pattern had changed. An Express Entry draw was held once every two weeks prior to the pandemic, with candidates from all Express Entry programs being considered. In the previous year, however, the country largely ignored Federal skilled worker applicants and focused mainly on Canadian Experience Class and Provincial Nominee Program candidates. Through its all-program Express Entry draws, the IRCC is expected to resume taking applications for the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) category in 2024.
- To meet the 2021 immigration targets, Canada took impressive steps, such as dropping the CRS cut-off to 75 and implementing a temporary permanent residence plan for individuals already within the country. In order to fulfill high immigration objectives set for 2024, the Canadian government is expected to decrease the cut-off for Express Entry draws yet again.
Changes Due to the New NOC
- The NOC is a crucial component of Canada’s immigration system. Modifications to the system are expected to be implemented in 2022. The new system will strive to provide prospects with more reliable, precise, and varied opportunities to understand the Canada PR Application Process in a better way.
Canada Immigration Levels Plan 2023-2024
A large proportion of the older population combined with a declining birth rate is posing a challenge to Canada’s economy. To deal with the challenge, Canada places a strong emphasis on immigration. Every year, the country announces an Immigration Levels Plan, which details the estimated number of Canada PR invites to be issued in the next years.
Migrate to Your Dream Destination
New Application Portals for Canada Immigration 2024 Applicants
The Immigration and Refugee Commission of Canada (IRCC) introduced two new online application sites in 2021 to assist those wanting to Immigrate to Canada in 2024. The first portal lets candidates apply for temporary residency or visit visas in the country. The portal enables the candidates to indicate that they meet the desired travel requirements and, as a result, are qualified to enter Canadian borders.
The second new portal is intended to benefit people who want to Apply for Canada PR.
Candidates can apply for Canada PR under the following categories:
Apply Now for Canada PR
- Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) — non-Express Entry only
- Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP)
- Agri-Food Immigration Pilot
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIP)
- Start-Up Visa
- Self-Employed People (Federal and Quebec)
- Quebec-selected skilled workers, entrepreneurs, and investors
- Spouse or common-law partner sponsorship
- Child sponsorship
- Parent & Grandparent sponsorship
- Home Support Worker & Home Child Care Provider Pilots
- Adopting a child through the immigration process
- Protected persons and convention refugees in Canada
- Humanitarian and compassionate grounds
- Temporary resident permit holders applying for permanent residence
Wanna Immigrate to Canada in 2024? Consider the Below Tips to Ensure Success
- Prepare all essential documents, such as the English Language Proficiency Test scorecard and the ECA, well in advance.
- Keep abreast of the newest immigration news, information, and rules. Contacting a competent and experienced Canada Immigration Consultant is the finest way to get the job done.
- Obtain your Express Entry and PNPs scores.
- Make efforts to enhance your immigration point total. An organized team of Canada immigration consultants can help you in every way possible, hence, adopt assistance from knowledgeable Canada immigration consultants if possible.
Despite various obstacles and delays caused by the COVID outbreak, Canada met its goal of issuing the predetermined number of Canada PR invites. In 2024 and subsequent years, Canada will provide good prospects for the people who wish to get permanent residency in the country. The Canadian provinces have always been important parts of the country’s immigration system, and they are expected to continue to be critical role players in fulfilling the immigration targets set for 2024.
If you are the one seeking to migrate to Canada, this may be the right time to try your luck. For information and Assistance, our Canada Immigration Consultants are here.
Contact Counsellor for Any Further Information