Evaluate Your Profile for University of Northern British Columbia Admissions for The Upcoming Intake in January 2022
We are organizing a free spot assessment session for the University of Northern British Columbia for the coming intake likely to take place in January 2022. The session will give you the opportunity to communicate with Mr. Jay Ahir, the company representative of UNBC. Via this event, we will help you with the detailed assessment of your profile in accordance with Canadian immigration and the university’s assessment eligibility criteria. You will also get assistance in all aspects relevant to your study in Canada goal such as the guidance on taking admission and getting settled in Canada.
Points to Remember
- The session is specifically for the bachelor programs.
- You are required to register with your details if you are interested to join the session. Our executive will call and coordinate with you for further details.
- This is going to be a ZOOM session for which the link will be shared two days prior to the session.
Required documents for the profile assessment
- Your profile.
- Academic records (mark sheets).
- IELTS scorecard.
Benefits of attending the event
On attending the event, you can
- Perform a detailed assessment of your profile.
- Know your chances for admission.
- Understand the application procedure.
- Get details of available study programs.
- Know your scholarship options (if any).
Date: 4th July’2021
Time: 11 Am
4 Jul 2021
Time : 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
We enhance your imperative skills needed to migrate or study overseas. We provide online/offline training for IELTS, CELPIP, and PTE.
Our team understands your education very well and is committed to provide the best student visa services for USA, UK, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand
Many people seek overseas immigration in search of better career prospects and quality of life. We drive you to the lands of two amazing immigration spots – Australia and Canada.