How to Improve Your PTE Scores with Less Hours to Provide With?
Coaching Square brings an exclusive session for the aspirants who are looking to achieve their desired score in PTE. Here is an overview of the session that we are going to cover.
What will this session lead you through?
PTE as an exam will demand more of your mental dedication as opposed to your physical ones. It needs the candidate to perform in a structured format within an appropriate time frame. So when considering PTE, ask yourself these questions:
- When are you planning to give the exam?
- What is your targeted score?
- What is the current status of your proficiency?
Once you have these fronts covered, you can follow the 7 key rules to crack PTE:
Knowing the Questions
The candidate has to be prepared to answer 55 to 61 questions, spread across 4 different modules namely Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking which are further divided into 20 question types. The strategic division of these should be based on 4 factors:
- Partial Credit Questions which are difficult for you
- Partial Credit Questions which are easy for you
- Questions with negative marking
- Question which needless focus
The Time Schedule
- Spare 2 hours daily for the Partial Credit Question which are difficult for you.
Prepare the previously asked questions and recollect all your shortcuts and tricks on the day before an exam.
Give scored practice tests on various online platforms.
- Spare 30 minutes daily for the Partial Credit Questions that are easy for you.
Include time-saving activities in your schedule.
- Avoid mistakes in the Questions that carry negative marks or get experts advice as to how to prevent or correct them.
- Practice a lot of those questions which need less focus.
Keep a note of all the tricks and tips and glance at it every now and then.
Refer to the repeated and previous year questions.
- Attempting a spread of 55 to 61 questions is 2 hours or 120 minutes is a daunting task.
It would be best if practiced enough and
- The best study material is a good mentor who can guide the candidate in the right direction. So do not go scavenging on the web as there might be some platforms with improper and unethical resources. It is best to take the guidance of some expert who has been through the path.
- It is believed that the worst of things can be conveyed in the best of ways, all a person requires is the appropriate words. Quite similarly, the PTE exam, particularly the Reading section, is heavily dependent on the use of words. So get accustomed to newer words and start using them in your day-to-day life.
- In PTE, as it is a computer-based test, it becomes easier for the candidate to speak up and convey the thoughts. Yet, it always helps to have better fluency so practice speaking in front of a mirror or in noisy areas and you are good to go.
Date : 13.03.2022
Time : 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- V. V. Nagar
V. V. Nagar
We enhance your imperative skills needed to migrate or study overseas. We provide online/offline training for IELTS, CELPIP, and PTE.
Our team understands your education very well and is committed to provide the best student visa services for USA, UK, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand
Many people seek overseas immigration in search of better career prospects and quality of life. We drive you to the lands of two amazing immigration spots – Australia and Canada.