IELTS Workshop: This Valentine’s Fall-in-Love with IELTS
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is an internationally accepted English language proficiency test and is appreciated by a large number of universities and organizations across the globe. This test gives the wings to students to fly to their targeted destinations and make their careers. On the other end, immigration aspirants can get the great advantage of obtaining their permanent residency with the help of achieving good IELTS bands.
Coaching Square is going to celebrate Valentine’s week. We are bringing 6 days of sessions that not only make you clear about all the modules of the IELTS but also allow you to appear for the IELTS mock test. We have planned the IELTS workshop to uplift you toward your dream destination. So join the session to get one step close to getting study, working and settling in your favourite country.
Schedule of the Event:
Celebrate this Valentine’s Week with Coaching Square
- 6th Feb: Introduction of IELTS
- 7th Feb: IELTS Listening
- 8th Feb: IELTS Reading
- 9th Feb: IELTS Writing
- 10th Feb: IELTS Speaking
- 11th Feb: Full-Length Test
Advantages of Attending the IELTS Workshop
- Get tips and strategies to help you in the exam
- Become familiar with the format of the exam
- Get the chance to do writing practice for both parts of the writing exam, and get feedback from the teacher.
- Have the opportunity to practice all the different sections of the exam.
- Learn useful vocabulary and grammar
- Will reduce the time of preparation
- Will keep you motivated and consistent
- Scope to clarify your doubts
Day 1 – 6th February: Introduction of IELTS
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the world’s most popular English language test. In the immigration world, IELTS hold a premium significance because more than 10,000 organizations in 140 countries accept IELTS. Despite having different rules and criteria from the countries, some rules are quite precise and the most common is an IELTS test. The IELTS test is accepted for most kinds of short-term and long-term visas.
- Whether you are looking for Australia PR or Canada PR,
- Or looking for a Student Visa for Australia or Canada study visa or UK student visa or study visa in the USA or New Zealand study visa or European Countries or even any English stream-based country,
- You will find the IELTS stood there in all the eligibility criteria.
Key Areas of the IELTS Test
- The IETLS Test structure
- An overview of the Modules
Day 2 – 7th February: IELTS Listening
Listening seems as a high-scoring module among the students. There are plenty of students who get 9 out of 9 bands. As a result, students feel more relaxed in the module. However, it does not mean that without preparation or lack of preparation gives you desired bands. The module challenges those students who are underprepared. The session will cover the listed below things.
Listening in Detail
- Recording 1 – a conversation between two people set in an everyday social context.
- Recording 2 – a monologue set in an everyday social context, e.g. a speech about local facilities.
- Recording 3 – a conversation between up to four people set in an educational or training context, e.g. a university tutor and a student discussing an assignment.
- Recording 4 – a monologue on an academic subject, e.g. a university lecture.
- Task type 1 – Multiple choice
- Task type 2 – Matching
- Task type 3 – Plan, map, diagram labelling
- Task type 4 – Form, note, table, flow-chart, summary completion
- Task type 5 – Sentence completion
- Task type 6 – Short-answer questions
Day 3 – 8th February: IELTS Reading
Reading is one of the crucial parts of the IELTS test. It tests your concentration, skimming and scanning abilities. Usually, the module divides into two types. First is an academic test that generally, appears by those students who would like to study abroad. The second type is a general module test that normally takes by those candidates who are looking for Australia PR or Canada PR or a work visa for some or other countries. The Reading test includes four sections in which a candidate needs to face the answers to the eleven types of questions. Details are as per given-below table.
Reading in Detail
|Academic Reading description||General Training Reading description|
|Task type 1||Multiple choice|
|Task type 2||Identifying information|
|Task type 3||Identifying the writer’s views/claims|
|Task type 4||Matching information|
|Task type 5||Matching headings|
|Task type 6||Matching features|
|Task type 7||Matching sentence endings|
|Task type 8||Sentence completion|
|Task type 9||Summary, note, table, flow-chart completion|
|Task type 10||Diagram label completion|
|Task type 11||Short-answer questions|
Day 4 – 9th February: IELTS Writing
Writing is one of the most important modules of the IELTS test. However, according to students’ feedback, the module is a bit difficult to score because writing is a skill and despite having multiple thoughts to put on paper seems challenging to the students. The module tests the skills like vocabulary and art presenting thoughts. The module divides into two parts for academic and general students. Details are given below.
- Task – 1
- Task – 2
- Task – 1
- Task – 2
Day 5 – 10th February: IELTS Speaking
English speaking experience varies a person-to-person. Especially, in India, there is a huge difference between states to states and cities to cities. In some states or cities of India, people have high English linguistic skills, whereas some states and cities struggle to speak the English language. As far as the speaking module is concerned, the modules test your speaking skills, reasoning, grammar and use of vocabulary skills. The module is divided into three parts as given below.
- Part 1 – Introduction and interview
- Part 2 – Cue Card
- Part 3 – Follow-Up Questions
Day 6 – 11th February: IELTS Full-Length Mock Test
Coaching Square is bringing an amazing experience of a FULL-LENGTH IELTS MOCK TEST that will make you prepare before that test which can make you eligible to fly to your dream country.
Benefits that You Will Get from the Test
- You will get the real test experience
- Get 100% Accurate Results with a free counseling session.
- We are going to follow the exact pattern of the real IELTS Test.
- Test your preparation before appearing for the real IELTS test.
- The result will be prepared by certified IELTS Trainers only.
Date : 6.02.2023 to 11.02.2023
Time : 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
We enhance your imperative skills needed to migrate or study overseas. We provide online/offline training for IELTS, CELPIP, and PTE.
Our team understands your education very well and is committed to provide the best student visa services for USA, UK, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand
Many people seek overseas immigration in search of better career prospects and quality of life. We drive you to the lands of two amazing immigration spots – Australia and Canada.