IELTS Writing Webinar – Improve Your IELTS Writing Band Score
Well…. Writing a letter has been quite a daunting task for most of the IELTS General Students. On an average student scores 6 in Writing (General). In order to push your score and make you pro in writing skills. This session will cover all the tits and bits of
- How to write an impressive letter
- What to include and what not to include
- How to use collocations to boost our lexical score
- How to use tone to create the right impact
In this session we are going to cover how to write a formal letter and a bonus section.
Improve Your Writing Band Score
The Writing Module has always been a real test for students. In this session, our expert is going to open up secrets on how to crack the writing module with the desired band score. It is going to be a practical session where tips and strategies will be covered that can immediately make your writing module shoot by a band or more.
The IELTS Test has Two Modules:
The Academic Writing Module and the General Training Module depending on whether the candidate is applying for further studies or immigration.
The IETLS Writing Test lasts one hour, and within that time the candidate needs to complete two writing tasks.
- In the IELTS Academic Writing Module (AW) for Task 1, the candidate needs to analyse a diagram, map, graph, or table and accurately describe and summarise this visual information. The allotted time is 20 minutes, and the expected length is about 150 words.
- In the IELTS Academic Writing Module (AW) for Task 2, the candidate is expected to write a discursive essay where they may be asked to evaluate a problem and provide a solution, compare, and contrast different ideas, or even challenge an idea/argument. The total time allotted is 40 minutes and the minimum length required is 250 words.
The IELTS General Training Writing Module (GT) also comprises two tasks.
- The IELTS General Training Writing Module (AW) for Task 1 is of 20 minutes duration, is about responding to a given situation/problem by writing a letter in which the candidate is asked to request information or explain/resolve a situation.
- The IELTS General Training Writing Module (AW) for Task 2 is allotted 40 minutes and here the candidate is expected to write a composition that is similar to the essay for the Academic Writing Task.
IELTS Writing webinar focuses on Writing Task 2 (Academic and General Training), with our IELTS experts. The session will provide you a detailed outlook on why people are not able to score 7 in Writing and also how to improve the score instantly with few simple strategies. Come and join the session to enlighten yourself on how to write an excellent letter.
This Session Will Enable You To:
- Improve understanding of the questions
- Identify key points
- Make your answers relevant
- Organize your answers in a more coherent manner
We will end the webinar with a short Q&A session, so make sure to share your questions in the comment section, and do not forget to join the IELTS writing webinar.
Date : 19.02.2022
Time : 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
We enhance your imperative skills needed to migrate or study overseas. We provide online/offline training for IELTS, CELPIP, and PTE.
Our team understands your education very well and is committed to provide the best student visa services for USA, UK, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand
Many people seek overseas immigration in search of better career prospects and quality of life. We drive you to the lands of two amazing immigration spots – Australia and Canada.