George Brown College is Open for International Students for January 2023 Intake.
George Brown College, Canada, is open for international students for its intake starting from January 2023. The college allows you to choose from several professional programs, providing you with an opportunity to learn and network with potential employers. Different programs for a degree, diploma, and post-graduation certification types are available during this intake for students to pursue higher education.
George Brown College was founded in 1967 by the Government of Ontario and now has three entire campuses in downtown Toronto, Ontario. It offers full-time, part-time and continuing education programs in its different diploma, degree, and certification courses. There are 140 full-time programs and 1,600 continuing education courses available for students.
George Brown College offers many programs in the following fields of study:
- Art and design,
- Early childhood education,
- Construction and engineering technologies,
- Community services,
- Health sciences,
- Hospitality and culinary arts and
- Specialized programs and services for immigrants and international students.
There are about 25,800 full-time students, including 3,500 international students and over 60,000 part-time and continuing education students studying at George Brown College, Canada. Currently, 12,000 students are studying in over 30 countries from distance learning provided by the college.
- George Brown College at Ryerson University Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- St. James Campus Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Waterfront Campus Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Young Centre for the Performing Arts Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Casa Loma Campus Toronto, Ontario, Canada
English Language Proficiency Requirements:
|Post- Graduate||6.5 band no less than 6.0 band||Overall 60,each module 55||88 min. 22 in each||125+|
|Diploma||6.0 band no less than 5.5 band||Overall 54,each modelule 50||80 min 20 in each||105+|
|Advanced Diploma||6.0 band no less than 5.5 band||80 min 20 in each||105+|
|Bachelor Degree||6.5 band no less than 6.0||Overall 60,each module 55||84 min 21 in each||115+|
|Certificate||6.0 band no less than 5.5 band||80 min 20 in each||105+|
- Applicants should be graduated from senior secondary school with a minimum of 60% in 10 and 12th Grade.
- Students applying to Information Technology, Construction & Engineering programs must have a minimum overall of 50% in MATH in 10th AND 12th
- Documents that are not attested/notarized will not be accepted.
- No conditional offer will be issued in case of missing or pending Language Proficiency Test results.
- No conditional offer will be issued until minimum program requirements are met.
- Aggregate/ consolidated transcripts are accepted for Indian students applying for postgraduate programs.
- Copy of passport page that contains your photo and personal information
- Individual mark sheets of all semesters.
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th standard.
- No more than six backlogs in a 3-year degree and eight backlogs in a 4-year degree are accepted.
- We will not accept study gaps of 5 years or more. Canadian Immigration rejects student Visa Applications with a study gap of more than five years in the past.
Programs Offered By George Brown College, Canada.
Refer to the following link to check the availability of programs under January 2023 intake: www.georgebrown.ca
Intake for application submission at the George Brown College, Canada, For January 2023, starts on April 4, 2022. However, application review and issuance commence on June 20, 2022, and the first day of college begins on January 9, 2023.
Due to the large volume of applications received at George Brown College, students are advised that your application’s processing time may take up to four weeks. Also, note that processing time starts when your application is being reviewed for the admission process and not from the time you submit your application.
George Brown College is well-known for its high quality of education. Enroll on the January intake of George Brown College, Ontario, if you intend to Study in Canada for higher studies.