Latest PNP Draw of Alberta Invites 350 Immigrants Globally
Alberta has issued 350 nominations through Express-entry linked stream. In the latest draw, Alberta invited 350 candidates with the lowest CRS score of 325, which is 7 points higher than the previous draw.
Check Your Facts for AAIP Draw
- In March, Alberta has announced the results of two AAIP draws inviting 700 candidates.
- In its first draw, 350 candidates were invited with the lowest CRS Score being 318 points, whereas in its second draw which was conducted on March 24, more 350 invitations have been issued with CRS increased to 325 points.
- In the year 2022, 1700 candidates have been nominated by AAIP until now and the highest CRS score was recorded in January with CRS points 346.
- In the year 2021, the province has invited 6250 through its Federal Nomination Program conducted in the year 2021.
- The minimum CRS score to needed to be considered for nomination is 300 points.
Alberta Advantage Immigration Program (AAIP) Draws for the Year 2022
The table below shows the number of nominations invited in the year 2022.
|March 22, 2022||350||325|
|March 8, 2022||350||318|
|February 1, 2022||400||340|
|January 18, 2022||350||346|
|January 5, 2022||250||327|
Because of a high volume of applications in the following occupations, the processing of these applications may take more time.
- Food service supervisors (6311)
- Retail sales supervisors (6211)
- Administrative assistants (1241)
- Cooks (6322)
- Transport truck drivers (7511)
- Early childhood educators and assistants (4214)
- Administrative officers (1221)
- Restaurant and food service managers (0631)
- Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (1311)
- Retail and wholesale trade managers (0621)
Important Announcement from the Government
In its most recent announcement, Alberta has declared that it will assist Ukrainians prioritizing their applications, waiving their applications, and will help them to settle in Canada with their families. Immigration has also mentioned limits for the nomination for AAIP for year 2022 on March 29th, 2022.
Applicants from Ukraine can also apply with incomplete documents, with the condition that they meet the requirements of AAIP. Although they are required to prove with a written explanation that due to conflict, they are unable to obtain required documents.
Under AAIP, Government of Canada is providing a great chance for immigrants to fill job shortages, business start-ups, and cultural exchanges and live a healthy life. You can also live in your dream country through this initiative from Government of Canada. Check your eligibility and apply if you also wish to be a part of a growing economy. Candidates are invited to apply for nomination if they declare their interest in Moving to Canada.