Latest Weekly Draw of British Columbia Invites 174 Candidates
British Columbia is one of the most beautiful provinces in Canada, and it is a famous tourist destination among international travellers. The province is known for its scenic locations, vibrant cities, and diverse culture.
Canada Immigration proposes different immigration programs every year for its economic growth. The Provincial Nominee Program is the most popular program from the Canadian Government, under which the province invites many foreign workers, international students, and entrepreneurs.
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program is one such program in which skilled workers are invited to work and settle in the province. Candidates nominated in British Columbia PNP draws are eligible to Apply for Canada PR if they meet specific requirements.
BC PNP has issued more than 174 nominations in its latest draw on April 19, 2022.
British Columbia PNP Invites Candidates Under the Following Categories
- Skills Immigration Skilled Worker
- Skills Immigration International Graduate
- Skills Immigration Entry-level and Semi-Skilled
- Express Entry BC Skilled Worker
- Express Entry BC International Graduate
Healthcare professionals and international post-graduates do not need an invitation to apply (i.e., they can apply directly)
Skilled Immigration Invitations
|Date||Number of invitations||Category||Minimum Score||Description|
|April 19,2022||147||Skilled Worker||110||General Draw( includes tech occupations)|
|Skilled worker- EEBC Option||125|
|International Graduate-EEBC Option||109|
|Entry Level and Semi-skilled||77|
|April 19, 2022||20||Skilled Worker,international graduate (includes EEBC option)||70||Targeted Draw:Childcare:
Early Childhood Educators and assistants (NOC 4214)
|7||Skilled Worker,international graduate, Entry level and semi-skilled (includes EEBC option)||70||Targeted Draw: Healthcare|
|<5||Skilled Worker,international graduate (includes EEBC option)||70||Targeted Draw: Other Priority Occupations (NOCs 3114,3213)|
Highlights of this Draw
- Two different draws were held on April 19, 2022.
- The general draw (including tech workers) invited 147 candidates with a minimum score of 110 for skilled workers.
- A second draw was held for priority occupations, including childcare and healthcare, and NOCS 3114,3213, with a minimum score of 70.
- The last PNP draw was held on April 12, 2022, and invited more than 155 candidates.
- Candidates who have been invited have to submit their applications in 30 days.
How It Works
BC PNP invites people from the registration pool to apply to the program. Candidates who are most likely to meet BC’s economic and labour market needs are invited.
The assessment is based upon certain factors that include:
- Education – level and field of education
- Language skills
- Duration and skill level of work experience
- Wage and/or skill level of job offer
- Intent to live, work and settle in a specific region.
- Strategic priorities – factors that address specific labour market needs in B.C. or support government pilot projects and initiatives.
British Columbia provides an excellent opportunity for skilled workers and international students to work and live in Canada under its Provincial Nominee Program. The candidates must express their interest to live, work and settle in the province. The eligible candidates can Apply for Canada PR once they are nominated. Contact our consultants today if you also want to contribute to BC’s economy and plan your future in Canada.